Js.Hackz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Js.Hackz

Welcome To Js.Hackz

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlease donate for V.I.P
Donate £10 pounds to become premium and remove the ads and get in 24/7 challenge lobbys
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:37 am
Latest topics
» MY NEW CLAN TAG FOR SHOOTING GAMES PS3
God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:12 pm by xSnipedX

» Fallout : New Vegas
God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:31 am by ocelot

» God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta
God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 am by ocelot

» Forum Rules
God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:54 pm by Trollol

Top posters
jameskid
God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta I_vote_lcapGod Of War : Ghost Of Sparta I_voting_barGod Of War : Ghost Of Sparta I_vote_rcap 
ocelot
God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta I_vote_lcapGod Of War : Ghost Of Sparta I_voting_barGod Of War : Ghost Of Sparta I_vote_rcap 
sean2t8
Trollol
xSnipedX
erez116
thecarlosway
xMonzsta
Raz0r
blackspart-_-v2

God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ocelot
Ocelot - Forum Maintence Admin
Ocelot - Forum Maintence Admin
ocelot

Pointsss! : 2147508347

God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta Empty
PostSubject: God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta   God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 am

Spartan Army! We are officially less than two weeks away from the release of God of War: Ghost of Sparta and also exclusive access to the largest pre-order bundle ever compiled for a PSP title. If you still haven’t stopped by at any of our participating retailers and pre-ordered, our Reason #5 to pre-order God of War: Ghost of Sparta – Palace of Hades Dynamic Theme might just be your tipping point.

God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta 5105699514_038766fdc8
Using the Palace of Hades from God of War III as the main inspiration, this exclusive PS3 Dynamic Theme captures the grand vista moment of Kratos as he is betrayed by Gaia at the top of Mount Olympus and ripped of his godly powers. It is at this moment where he obtains the Blades of Exile from Athena and seeks out to destroy all of Olympus and the mighty Zeus himself.With full active movements of multi-layered clouds and lightning, flowing lava, and fogs, the Palace of Hades Dynamic Theme is exclusive to the pre-order of God of War: Ghost of Sparta, and not available as a standalone purchase through the PlayStation Store.
Back to top Go down

God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Js.Hackz :: Miscellaneous Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: